My Listings

Contact for address


Main Photo:  in Vancouver: False Creek Business for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# C8048847
Prop. Type:
MLS® Num:
Bus Major:
Transportation and Warehousing
Bus Minor:
Moving Company
Build. Type:
See Realtor Remarks
Unique Opportunity! Successful, established BC Lower Mainland moving company available to purchase and grow. The company has succeeded throughout the pandemic with 5 star Google reviews and excellent referral business from past clients. Company is well positioned to provide a stable and profitable platform for growth. Grow the business by expanding geographic service areas and furthering the commercial and insurance markets. Training and transition plan provided for new owner(s). Assets include website, customer lists, inventory, moving supplies, two owned and one leased moving trucks with rented secure storage included with sale. Interested parties must sign a non-disclosure form and email it prior to receiving business information.
Sale Type:
Major Bus Type:
Transportation and Warehousing
Minor Bus Type:
Moving Company
Building Type:
See Realtor Remarks
Total Floor Area:
0 sq. ft.
Lot Area:
0 sq. ft.
Land Use/Zoning:
Env Assmt Phase:
Not Applicable
Original Price:
  • Photo 1:  in Vancouver: False Creek Business for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# C8048847
    Photo 1 of 1
Data was last updated February 2, 2023 at 07:10 PM (UTC)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.